Tuesday 15 November 2011

Justin Timberlake Blogs About Evening at the Marine Corps Ball

Justin Timberlake kept his word, attending the Marine Corps Ball with Cpl. Kelsey DeSantis, who asked him via YouTube mere months ago. The entertainer later blogged about the soiree, calling it “one of the most moving evenings I’ve ever had.”

“I knew I would have an evening that I wouldn’t forget? something I could tell my friends about? What I didn’t know was how moved I would be by the whole experience,” he wrote. Timberlake restated his support of the Armed Forces and led readers through the evening, poignant moment by poignant moment. The blog post is quite

...Read more

Source: http://www.celebs.com/archives/justin-timberlake-blogs-about-evening-at-the-marine-corps-ball.html

Becky Lee

No comments:

Post a Comment