Saturday 28 January 2012

Bradley Cooper & Zoe Saldana Premiere "The Words" at Sundance

They're rumored to have sparked an off-screen romance, and Bradley Cooper and Zoe Saldana were side-by-side at "The Words" premiere during the 2012 Sundance Film Festival on Friday night (January 27).

The "Hangover" hunk and the "Avatar" beauty were joined by Bradley's brother, John Cooper, as well as co-stars Ben Barnes and Dennis Quaid for the Park City, Utah cinema festivities.

With directors Brian Klugman and Lee Sternthal also on-hand, "The Words" sees "an aspiring writer claim another man's long lost work as his own, and the price he must pay is more than he could have ever imagined."

Talking with the AP at the premiere, Miss Saldana revealed that her role as Cooper's wife led her to think deeply about how she approaches relationships and unconditional love.

"Like how unconditional am I when I'm in love. Do you bypass certain things? Would I be able to be with a man -- or with someone -- that feels incomplete, doesn't matter what we do?" the 33-year-old said. "If we change this, if we get married, if we have a baby -- just someone that feels incomplete. Would I be able to deal with that for so many years and accept them as who they are and go, `Come as you are. This is who I fell in love with and I don't want to change you?'

Zoe continued, "I'm not like that, which is why I wanted to play her, because it was a challenge, you know. Look at me, I totally said I'm not unconditional at all. So awful."

Source: http://celebrity-gossip.net/sundance-film-festival-2012/bradley-cooper-zoe-saldana-premiere-words-sundance-580388

James Kyson Lee Jason Scott Lee

No comments:

Post a Comment