Tuesday 22 May 2012

Jessica Alba Gets Glam in Marie Claire (Photo Gallery)

Jessica Alba in Marie ClaireActress-turned-entrepreneur Jessica Alba flaunts her figure in the June 2012 issue of Marie Claire. Alba opened up to the magazine about her former sex symbol status and her newfound confidence.

“I had a show [Fox's 'Dark Angel'] that premiered when I was 19. And right away, everyone formed a strong opinion about me because of the way I was marketed,” she explained. “I was supposed to be sexy, this tough action girl. That’s what people expected. I felt like I was being objectified, and it made me uncomfortable. I wanted to be chic and elegant!

Alba admitted,

...Read more

Source: http://www.celebs.com/archives/jessica-alba-marie-claire.html

Liza Lapira Sharon Leal

No comments:

Post a Comment